CraftBot 3 – The Supervisor
DUAL EXTRUSION WITH TWO SEPERATED PRINTER HEADS
CraftBot 3 comes with two separated printer heads that make it possible to print two objects at a time, as well as PVA printing that makes printing object supports an easy task as you can simply dissolve the support in water after printing is finished
FILAMENT MONITORNG SYSTEM
The filament monitoring system (FMS) of the new CraftBot3 supervises filament consumption, starts immediate troubleshooting when a filament jam is detected and messages the user in case there’s a need for intervention.
NEW MOTOR CONTROL
Thanks to the new motor control, 3D printing is quiter than ever.
FULL METAL HOTEND
CraftBot3 is able to print at a tempreature as high as 300°C, making it perfect to use with more special filaments as well.
LED STATUS INDICATOR
The new 3D printer by CraftBot uses different colored LED status indicators to signal the current status of printing that can be customized for an even better experience.
HIGH-ACCURACY BALL SCREWS
CraftBot3 is equipped with high-accuracy ball screws that makes the printing quality even more astounding.
OPTIMIZED OBJECT COOLING TECHNOLOGY
The optimized object cooling technology of the CraftBot3 makes quality printing of even the smallest objects a breeze.
The removable horizontal platform makes servicing the printer faster and more efficient.
And much more…
- – The removable horizontal platform makes servicing the printer faster and more efficient.
- – Heatable & removable build pletform Heating prevents warping and sticking. Removable build platform is easier to clean.
- – Print pause & resume function You can pause or resume printing and change the filament any time. Even blackouts are no longer an issue!
- – Wifi connectivity With apps available for iOS and Android devices, users can upload 3D projects to their CraftBot3, start and stop the printing process, control the heat settings.
- – Printing accuary – up to 50 micron CraftBot3 is capable of 50 micron/layer resolution (with 0.25 mm nozzle) providing excellent print quality.
More information about the CraftBot 3: http://www.craftbot.com/the-supervisor/