New version of CraftUnique slicer CraftWare with german languageNew version of CraftUnique slicer CraftWare with german language https://www.ruhrsource.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Splash_49-1920x1080.jpg 1080 608 RUHRSOURCE https://www.ruhrsource.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Splash_49-1920x1080.jpg
CraftUnique just released a new version of its very own slicer CraftWare. Among other things version 1.16 comes with full german and russian language support.
Full Changelog of CraftWare 1.16:
The Slicer Engine itself
– HShell ZigZag optimization: This improvement combines small line segments into a longer single line.
– Raft Construction solely beneath the support sections: this option allows the user to generate a raft, or additionally printed foundation, just beneath the supports, not in contact with the actual printed object itself.
– With the Avoid Crossing Perimeters feature, the user can choose a print option that best prevents the travel from crossing open spaces on each single layer outside the perimeter of the printed object.
– A Dual Extruder option has been added which supports the following modes: Dual, Support, Parallel and Mirror.
– Opening a file directly from a URL: Drag’n’drop a URL file from your web browser into the program directly. CraftWare will download it and try to open it. (http/302 relocation is also supported).
– Integration with thingiverse.com: visually browse through popular printable objects in a list form by simply placing them into the Drag’n’drop section of CraftWare. In addition to the file download links (zipped and individual STL files), CraftWare will recognize links that identify the landing page of the object as well.
– Model decomposition: You can split up your model in the case that the object surface faces are not connected, thus allowing you to focus separately on the individual pieces of a larger project.
– Scale/Mirror X All: this option takes the entire work area, support structures included, and modifies the subject to be a mirror image of itself. For example: a right arm when applying this feature, becomes a left arm -a great option for creating necessary variant parts for a larger project without having to go back into a design program and modify/recreate your original file.
– A Layer Pause Editor has also been added.